Greetings from VA

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monkeyshine

Reaction score
Hello,

Semi-new to the pipe smoking world. Have dabbled in the past but have recently dived right back in. I seem to have an unsatiable thirst to find the perfect tobacco. Just bought my first tinned tobacco, Frog Morton on the Bayou, which is also my 2nd attempt at an english blend. The first was a brick & mortar english blend and that did not appeal to me at all. The FMOTB was quite good though. Have tried a few aromatics and some viriginias and am starting to lean more towards the VA's for what I prefer to smoke.

Looking forward to learning a thing or two from this community.

Welcome to the Brotherhood. If you are like me, you will learn a lot here.

Welcome, and " I seem to have an unsatiable thirst to find the perfect tobacco", as do we all! I've been looking for 40 years and haven't found the perfect, never fail blend yet. But the search is worth it.

Natch

Welcome to the forum. Frog Morton on the Bayou is a great smoke. Give Frog Morton on the Town a go its really good to.

Thanks all, for the warm welcome. That FMOTB is pretty good stuff. I enjoyed a nice mini bowl of it on the way in to work this morning.

Greetings. I just polished off a bowl of FM-OTB myself, it's becoming a favorite.
I work occasionally in NOVA and Manassas. Is there a pipe place in the area where you can gather?

Welcome to the group. Come back often!

Let us know how that "perfect tobacco" quest goes :lol:

Buddy

riff raff":8i7zidzg said:
Greetings. I just polished off a bowl of FM-OTB myself, it's becoming a favorite.
I work occasionally in NOVA and Manassas. Is there a pipe place in the area where you can gather?
I wish I knew of a place for pipers to gather in NoVA. The only good b&m in the area that I'm aware of is Fair Oaks Mall - John B. Hayes. If you or anyone else us aware if a place around here where men can gather and enjoy a pipe or a cigar, please let me know.

Welcome...and if you ever find the perfect tobacco...let me know. I promise it'll just stay between you and me :lol: