Greetings from Wisconsin

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

05Venturer

Reaction score
Hello all I posted a few times here in a couple other places before I found this. I have been piping for a bit over a year and am lovin it. I still smoke a few nails once in awhile but they are terrible compared to a good bowl of baccy. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving next week.:rendeer: 

Welcome from southwestern Wisconsin's Coulee Region! Are your familiar with the Great Northern Pipe Club in the Mpls area? They are a really good group of guys, many who I count as friends. I usually get up there for their show/swap in Febuary. :shock: 

Welcome to the BoB. Glad to have you on board. :) 

AJ

Brewdude":zomavkwg said:
Welcome 05. I'm an ex-cheesehead myself. Where's Amery, hey? I could look it up but am too lazy!

Cheers,

RR
NW WI about 75 miles north of Eau Claire

daveinlax":hsvqjty8 said:
Welcome from southwestern Wisconsin's Coulee Region! Are your familiar with the Great Northern Pipe Club in the Mpls area? They are a really good group of guys, many who I count as friends. I usually get up there for their show/swap in Febuary. :shock: 
Gonna have to check it out daveinlax, that would only be about a 1 1/2 hour drive for me. Thanks for the heads up :bounce:

05Venturer":yzlsywkm said:
Brewdude":yzlsywkm said:
Welcome 05. I'm an ex-cheesehead myself. Where's Amery, hey? I could look it up but am too lazy!

Cheers,

RR
NW WI about 75 miles north of Eau Claire
Nice area!

So you're near Rice Lake - Bluegill capitol of the world! Been there many a time. Almost bought property there years ago. If it wasn't for the dire winter temps I probably would've!!

Cheers,

RR

WTG Kent, re-hi, and backatcha, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.