Greetings from Wisconsin

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlong

Reaction score
Hello briar brothers. I came across this site through a link posted on the puff forums (smokin johnny is my screen name there). Chating and reading up on pipes and tobacco is a lot of fun and rewarding. Lots of good folks out here in cyberspace.

Smoked pipes casually off and on for 25 years. Mostly drug store and B&M aromatics. Last December I picked up the pipe again but have taken it much more seriously then ever before. The internet introduced me to a world of tobacco pleasure that I never knew existed.

Hello & Welcome,
Your experiences with the pipe are very similar to many of us here.

Welcome. I'm sure you'll find lots of information and fellowship here. :pipe:

Thanks guys. Discovered some new things already just lurking around the tobacco jar such as more VaPers and balkan blends to add to my to try list.

Hello, and welcome fellow cheese head!! It's good to see another Wisconsinite!
Go PACK Go. :D

Welcome! and welcome to these new tobaccos that you've discovered online. I've been smoking for some eight years but I still lurk to find out about new tobaccos.

Natch":umsgeq2m said:
Welcome from a displaced cheese head (at least in culture). Where in NW Wissoland do you call home?

Natch
I'm on the outskirts of Kaukauna. Or 20 miles south of Green Bay and out of range of paper mill stink.

Which Ozark are you in. I've been to Arkansas a few times (Morillton). Beautiful state. Love that hot spicey cajun catfish they serve in real back woods cajun joints.

jlong":09tclure said:
Natch":09tclure said:
Welcome from a displaced cheese head (at least in culture). Where in NW Wissoland do you call home?

Natch
I'm on the outskirts of Kaukauna. Or 20 miles south of Green Bay and out of range of paper mill stink.

Which Ozark are you in. I've been to Arkansas a few times (Morillton). Beautiful state. Love that hot spicey cajun catfish they serve in real back woods cajun joints.
I'm about 30 miles from Morillton, in the Conway area. Technically, it's the NE corner of the Ouachita Mts., but most outside of this region never heard of the Ouachita's!

Had a girlfriend from Manitowac (sp?) long ago, and another from Sheboygan Falls. Had an interview at the City of Green Bay Planning Department long ago, and the offered me the job, but I just couldn't take the smell!

Natch