Greetings!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Brother's of Briar, it's an honor to join you! I enjoy the simple pleasures and cultures of pipes, cigars, whiskey, coffee, craft brews, cars and music. I am also an avid enthusiast of all things and activities outdoors year round. Mountains, forests, lakes, rivers and small towns is where I'll be.

When it comes to pipe tobacco, I love my vapers and vaper blends, but I appreciate, smoke, and cellar all types of tins and bulk. In addition to my all-time favorite vapers of aged Dunbar, aged Escudo and C&D's Anthology, I am currently fixated on last years Cringle Flake! Any other vaper fans out there with their all-time and current favorites?

When it comes to pipes, I have a small collection of briars, meerschaum and cobs from a few manufactures. Cigars are a whole other conversation for a later time, but I currently enjoy a newer brand I stumbled upon called Curivari, and I'm kind of crazy about their Buenaventura BV 600 Gordo! Has anyone out there heard of this brand or tried any of their product?

Other than the comforts of my own home, you can find me in the elements with my family and friends listening to good tunes with good smokes and drinks in-hand. Thank you for making the time to read my intro, I'm grateful to be here, and I look forward to connecting with you!

Welcome to BoB! I mostly smoke blends that originated in the UK & Ireland (St Bruno, Peterson, GH, etc.) no matter where they're made these days

Welcome! Like you, my interests are varied in this hobby. This site and its members have reinvigorated my interest in pipes. I hope you enjoy a similar experience. From...

Welcome.jpg

Welcome to BoB! I mostly smoke blends that originated in the UK & Ireland (St Bruno, Peterson, GH, etc.) no matter where they're made these days
Thank you DrT999, glad to hear, yes, you can never go wrong with GH or Peterson, never had St Bruno before, so I’ll look into that!m, thank you!

Welcome to our little group, which is growing. From a SoCal refugee, lol.
Thank you Ranger107, that’s great to hear this group is growing, so great to connect with so many fellow pipers! Haha, I may be become a SoCal refugee very soon myself lol! What are some of your favorite tobaccos or blends to smoke?