Growley Blasted Bent Brandy

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful pipe brother really like that shape. If i ordered one I'd get the shank about 1/2 inch longer but other than that it's perfect to my eyes. :D 

i.keenum":ru5d1mhk said:
Beautiful pipe brother really like that shape. If i ordered one I'd get the shank about 1/2 inch longer but other than that it's perfect to my eyes. :D 
...so would you want the length added just to the stem portion, or over all?

Hmm not quite sure. I don't have the best eye when it comes to these things but maybe the thickness of the acrylic ring again to the shank and the stem. Don't get me wrong , I'm no Sasquatch and that beautiful piece is way better than anything in my set.  :D  Just my amateur opinion.

i.keenum":lxrl9azd said:
Hmm not quite sure. I don't have the best eye when it comes to these things but maybe the thickness of the acrylic ring  again to the shank and the stem. Don't get me wrong , I'm no Sasquatch and that beautiful piece is way better than anything in my set.  :D  Just my amateur opinion.
Your probably just not use to seeing a squaty pipe like that and your eye sees the shank a bit short. I on the other hand LIKE it that way but, I only go on what my eye likes and nothing else.  ;) 

Personally, I think the shank is fine for what the pipe is trying to represent (a chubby squatty pipe). If it is lengthened it would wind up being a regular sized brandy.

If that thing is light and clinchable, it would be a part of my rotation.

Dan treasures of Ireland limerick in my Ashton pebble grain bent bulldog, GLP Fillmore in my Old England pot.

mejoshee":0w5po8oo said:
Dan treasures of Ireland  limerick in my Ashton pebble grain bent bulldog, GLP Fillmore in my Old England pot.
 :suspect: 

joshoowah":oky4fge4 said:
mejoshee":oky4fge4 said:
Dan treasures of Ireland  limerick in my Ashton pebble grain bent bulldog, GLP Fillmore in my Old England pot.
 :suspect: 
I think he may have thought he posted on "What you Smoking" thread.  :fpalm: 

Splendid pipe Mr Growley, Sir.  I love a blasted finish and the colour contrast on the smooth, inward dished rim of this pipe is what really tickles my fancy. The way the rim has an accompanying ring gives a real balance of contrasts.  Another fine offering from your stable.

Brewdude":jza9fb6r said:
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!

:cheers: 8) :bounce: :rabbit: :tongue: :sunny: 

Ya, I like everything about this one Brian. You just keep hitting them outta the park doancha??

I just might have found the next commission to start saving the pennies for!!

:geek: 

Cheers,

RR

Looks like this pipe dream is moving closer to reality.

Brian and I have been in touch over the past little while on what mods I would like and he's in the final stages of making this a reality.

Full story at 11.

:bball: 

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":msp9b34g said:
Brewdude":msp9b34g said:

Ya, I like everything about this one Brian. You just keep hitting them outta the park doancha??

Cheers,

RR

Brian and I have been in touch over the past little while on what mods I would like and he's in the final stages of making this a reality.

Full story at 11.

Cheers,

RR
Splendid news RR. Can't wait to see the final result...

Stick":pc2omzde said:
Brewdude":pc2omzde said:
Brewdude":pc2omzde said:

Cheers,

RR

Full story at 11.

Cheers,

RR
Splendid news RR.  Can't wait to see the final result...

Won't be ower long now mate............

;) 

Cheers,

RR