Growley Morta - The Grey Ghost

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i.keenum":5ezc0oi0 said:
How did you like working with the morta?

Have you tried strawberry burl yet? I think a craggy black blast with one of your sweet bulldogs would turn out great !
Man, I love it! It's definitely different and takes a different kind of touch, but it smells so great when you're cutting it and so on. I burned a few scraps today just to see what it smelled like, and it was wonderful. If it were tobacco, I'd smoke it  :D 

I haven't tried strawberry yet. Initially, I was bent on only using briar, but Morta has changed that, so maybe it's time for some strawberry as well.

Just from what I seen they take a craggy blast like no business. It grows in the US and I haven't heard anything bad about it. Believe it's also called by madrone burl.

Don't think there isn't much you couldn't touch and turn into something beautiful. :D 

The blasts on strawberry are definitely wicked looking. I you ever venture into that medium I would have to be inclined to get one :).