Growley Pipes, chasing that pipe dream.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Late to the party as usual, but I'd say it's high time! We know of course of your deliberation these past few months--difficult though it may be for us to be unbiased about giving you life advice about pipemaking.  ;) Nevertheless, I'm very happy to read you were able to make such a huge decision! And I hope your family is able to handle you being home all the time :p

I myself would love to continue to support your endeavor here on the board (and with my wallet). I'll be saving up for the next one! :twisted: :bounce:

Any new shapes you plan on trying out? Have you given any consideration to blowfish? :face: 

mejoshee":htm6fk8c said:
Late to the party as usual, but I'd say it's high time! We know of course of your deliberation these past few months--difficult though it may be for us to be unbiased about giving you life advice about pipemaking.  ;) Nevertheless, I'm very happy to read you were able to make such a huge decision! And I hope your family is able to handle you being home all the time :p

I myself would love to continue to support your endeavor here on the board (and with my wallet). I'll be saving up for the next one! :twisted: :bounce:

Any new shapes you plan on trying out? Have you given any consideration to blowfish? :face: 
Yes, I will definitely give it a whirl. I think you almost have to at some point in your career if you're a pipe maker. What I don't want to produce is the inevitable lollipop looking excuse for a blowfish.  :D  I want to do it right and to do that, I really need to understand what they're supposed to be. I'll admit that I don't have the right grasp on this shape yet. ...But I will be doing one at some point!