Guess the pipe smoker -

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about this one...

841243Princeton-Physicist-J-Robert-.jpg

Advertising legend David Ogilvy.

And now for something completely different...

03-the10.jpg

:joker:

Doc Manhattan":afiqnwn0 said:
It must be a Peterson, because it's noted "thinking man" Bertrand Russell...
I dunno about the Pete, but it's definitely Russell, Doc.

Here's an easy one:

01-and10.jpg

All you car guys ought to know this one: ( and no fair clicking properties :twisted:

felice_bonetto1_zps796d841a.jpg

Vito":3kkgwpud said:
Here's an easy one:

01-and10.jpg

Really? Nobody? Seriously?

Wow... :shock:

Hint: He's NOT a lumberjack, but he's OK...

Brewdude":1bqlxlzs said:
Gotta be Terry Jones.

RR
Close, bro', but no cigar. :cry:

Doc Manhattan":1bqlxlzs said:
Graham Chapman, I believe.
Bullseye! :cheers:

Whew...for a minute there I thought I might have done one of those Sideways slips into an alternate universe — one in which there had been no Pythons of the Montyferous variety. I woudn't wanna live there. :no:

monbla256":nedoewkh said:
All you car guys ought to know this one: ( and no fair clicking properties :twisted:
Not being a car guy, I'm totally out of my depth on this one, monbla. The guy is obviously Italiano, but that's no help; there are currently 4,277 drivers from Italy listed at Driver Database. You can put what I know about Italian racers in one hand (Mario Andretti), and crap in the other, and all you'll have is Mario Andretti and one handful of crap.

I'm guessing that's not Andrettii, so I'm stumped. :confused:

Vito":4yr6dndn said:
monbla256":4yr6dndn said:
Not being a car guy, I'm totally out of my depth on this one, monbla. The guy is obviously Italiano, but that's no help; there are currently 4,277 drivers from Italy listed at Driver Database. You can put what I know about Italian racers in one hand (Mario Andretti), and crap in the other, and all you'll have is Mario Andretti and one handful of crap.

I'm guessing that's not Andrettii, so I'm stumped. :confused:

It's a bit esoteric but he's Felice Bonito and he drove an Alfa Romeo 6c to 8th place finish in the 1950 Cerrera Panamerica in Mexico! Like I said, a bit esoteric :twisted:

monbla256":63vnaw1t said:
It's a bit esoteric but he's Felice Bonito and he drove an Alfa Romeo 6c to 8th place finish in the 1950 Cerrera Panamerica in Mexico! Like I said, a bit esoteric :twisted:
Yeah...just a bit. :mrgreen:

Pretty impressive that you even KNOW such a thing. You must eat, sleep, and breathe racing. :shock: