Hamborger Veermaster

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talrmn35

Reaction score
I have been diggin this flake a LOT lately. It is so smooth, cool and tasty...although not always easy to find. I have been going through about a tin a week. One of those tins I picked up on a whim and I'm glad I did. If you haven't tried it and like Virginia Flakes, give it a try!

Any other lovers of this fine flake...I know theres a couple of you.

Yes indeed. Very smooth. I enjoy it as a morning smoke with a cup of java.

No, you're wrong!!! It's horrible, bitter, nasty stuff. Do not buy it, never order it, sell what you have while you can at a discount price. Heed these wise words from a friend that's only looking out for your well being. :twisted:

(and if you email me, I might be feeling generous and pay you half of what you paid for it, just to help out a fellow BoB, being the nice guy that I am) :suspect:

Natch

I'll up the ante! I'll pay 25% of what you originally paid! Plus, you will have to pay shipping to me, of course !! LOL...LOL....LOL !!

LOL Nero and Natch!! Love it....

I´ve also heard that Reiners LGF has harmful amounts of ammonia in it- that it should be avoided at all cost....

I´d be glad to receive any tins still out there in the interest of public health.... for proper disposal, of course.

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: ;)

I bought a tin of LGF based on your recommendation to another Brother...I haven't cracked it yet though. Maybe after I finish this tin of HV.

talrmn35":6ty8wvhi said:
I bought a tin of LGF based on your recommendation to another Brother...I haven't cracked it yet though. Maybe after I finish this tin of HV.
SHHHH!!! It´s awful stuff, really... ;)

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

I love the stuff.
There's twenty pounds of it in my hoard.
The price has gone up, but it's still on
the inexpensive side.

I cannot get into this one. I've had the same tin open for a yr now, I keep it in the humidor to keep it from drying out. While several flakes improve when allowed to "breathe", this one has not. I've tried it in an assortment of flake pipes, and it alway tastes like cigarettes--JMO. Just not for me. Watch the"for trade" section, I have 10 unopened tins that turned a year and may be up for trade soon. I'm thinking of doing a little spring cleaning of the cellar.

Well let me know when you decide to let it go...I'm interested for sure!

I felt the same way about the Jack knife plug...but to each their own, right!