Happy birthday Fatman!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozark Wizard

Reaction score
Hopefully, where ever you are, your birthday is being gracious to you! Take care and happy birthday! :cheers: You are sorely missed sir....

John, best wishes on your special day!

5_2_orig.jpg" style="width: 400px;height: 400px

Cheers,

RR

Warmest thoughts coming your way John.

I miss your presence on the board mate. Hopefully you've been able to follow this month's Bombing Japes... it had your hallmark stamped firmly upon it; surprise, kindness, fun, and very giving.

Here's to you!

Happy birthday Santa, letting you know you are missed and praying you are on the path to recovery.

All the best.

Tim

I really miss Fatman's presence on BoB. He was very kind to me when I landed here. I was a veteran pipe smoker, but exposure was pretty limited. He sent me a bomb with some things to expand my range a little, and I have always been very grateful.

John is one of the greats! I can't think of a better class act. Here's hoping he's doing well. Happy B-day, big guy!

Happy Birthday, John

Yes, you are sorely missed. Hope you are doing well and enjoying life.

Happy Birthday Fatman. Hope this finds you on the other side of your troubles and resting easy. Lots of folks hear will be glad to hear from you again, when your feeling up to the task. :afro:

Happy belated birthday to one of the nicest guys I've ever had the pleasure of interacting with here or anywhere. You sir are a class act and are greatly missed. Hope your birthday was special and that you are doing better.

Jim