Happy Birthday JimInks

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobie1dog

Reaction score
I had it saved in my phone so that I wouldn't forget this year. Smoke a bowl for me (if you do your normal 10 bowls a day) Hope we can still meet up one day at an event in NC.

Marty

41DBe%2BE0WWL._SY450_.jpg

Hoppy Birdy Jim!

Cheers,

RR

What's this one? 39? Ya gonna smoke as many bowls as your age today ! :twisted: :twisted: Have a good 'un dude !! :twisted:

Happy birthday Jim! Hope you had a wonderful day and that your evening is even better!

Jim

Thanks very much for the birthday wishes, folks. M'lady took me to the theater to watch Thor, and my mother-in-law is coming over soon to take us out to dinner. I'm having a great day, and finally beat that nasty virus that had me very ill for the last month, which is a great gift in itself.

Great to know you beat that virus into submission Jim. You need all your senses for those great reviews you grace us all with!

And I know all too well about the nature of those nasty viruses. Just now coming off over a month of one!

Cheers,

RR