Happy Birthday Natch!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was away and just noticed you had a birthday Natch.. Belated as it is I hope you found many smiles to carry on with.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Sorry for this being late but...............Happy Birthday Natch. I wish you the best young man!

Happy belated Birthday Natch! I hope your day was exactly as you wished for yesterday!

Justpipes said:
Happy belated Birthday Natch! I hope your day was exactly as you wished for yesterday![/quot

Well, no it wasn't. I didn't win the Nigerian lottery (no matter what the emails I get say!), the Playboy Bunnies didn't materialize at my house last night, and I woke up this morning still looking old, wrinkled, and half bald. Those "blow out the candles birthday wishes" don't work!!! :?:

Natch

Happy Birthday Jeff.

Look on the bright side.
The Nigerian government taxes lottery winnings at 200%, those playboy bunnies could have been older than you, and you could have woken up completely bald.

Take care,
Mike

Natch, sorry I am just catching up but hope your birthday was wonderful, and all those before and after too!!