Hearth & Home Mid-Town Series

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if it's worth a hoot, on its own or as a replacement, but I'm groovin on the Derby Club tin art and appreciative of the Kentucky connection to my town and my field of endeavor... I always detested the Hunter Jumpers on the original pouches.

I emailed P&C asking if they would offer 1oz. sampler packs of the new blends. I would like to try a few of them first before spending 25 bucks and end up hating it. My previous experience with "match" blends has been less than satisfactory.

Their reply: Sorry, no samples. Only the tubs are available.  :x

I feel this is a bad move as they offer almost everything else in 1oz. packaging.

Well, maybe they'll change their minds soon. I can't be the only one who would like to try before I buy.

CACooper

CACooper":xgiemwcp said:
I emailed P&C asking if they would offer 1oz. sampler packs of the new blends. I would like to try a few of them first before spending 25 bucks and end up hating it. My previous experience with "match" blends has been less than satisfactory.

I feel this is a bad move as they offer almost everything else in 1oz. packaging.

Well, maybe they'll change their minds soon. I can't be the only one who would like to try before I buy.

CACooper
Check the bulk Match blends. http://www.pipesandcigars.com/search/?q=bulk+alternatives&p=1

CACooper":3as4b9p9 said:

CACooper
I did the same thing today.  E-mailed them and was told the same thing.

I also need to try before I will buy.
May be after a few others ask, they will open a can of each so they can offer samples.  If they do I  think they would sell more.