Height

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised no one has made a full metal jacket joke yet...

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: How tall are you, private?
Private Cowboy: Sir, five-foot-nine, sir.
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Five-foot-nine, I didn't know they stacked shit that high.

Love that movie! :lol:

6' 3", 235 pounds, size 12 shoes, 35" inseam, 38" waist, Big hands, cold feet, gray hair.......... Did I leave anything out? :lol:

Puff Daddy":fa3sn1k1 said:
6' 3", 235 pounds, size 12 shoes, 35" inseam, 38" waist, Big hands, cold feet, gray hair.......... Did I leave anything out? :lol:
Gee, I hope not! I was scared there a second... :shock:

6' 2" and 215 lbs., though I'm really trying to get that back down to 200 even. I keep telling myself that my brain is growing now that I'm in my 40's and that's where the extra pounds are but alas me thinks it's my waist.

6 foot 1 and 3/4" or something like 190cm and 92kg size 12 shoes, 11 skate and a 7 5/8th's hat size.

5'11'' 225
When confronted, 10 foot tall, bulletproof and invisible!!! :p

Irene Adler":u8av8rnt said:
...That's what you think. 8)
:shock: :lol:

Midnight Blues":u8av8rnt said:
Well then lets state the obvious, PD in a very nice old man. I think...
Old? Ouch! Getting there maybe, but old? :no:

OK, maybe :lol:

Maybe I should change my avatar lest anyone thinks I actually bear resemblance to Steinbeck in his most senior years.

P, I new you might object to "old" I'll retract my statement and insert "seasoned"
There, all better. 8)

Ok, that doesn't sound quite so bad :lol: In all likelihood, and though I'm not yet even close to 50, I'm definitely old enough to be Irene's father. That certainly puts me in the "Old" category given the context.

We need an old man emoticon here. You know, all bent over with a cane.

Shoot, maybe we should be specific about our actual walking height versus our length when stretched out prone :lol!:

Irene Adler":bv7whf5r said:
Puff Daddy":bv7whf5r said:
:lol: Figured I'd better stop there, she's a nice young lady.

...That's what you think. 8)
Doh! She looks so sweet and innocent in those videos! :bounce: 8) :lol: :p :cheers: