Hello Everyone

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cajun

Reaction score
I am a 70yr old Cajun , love smoking my pipes, have been on another smoke forum, time to branch out. Looking forward to new people and ideas , thanks a bunch.

Welcome to the BoB. Glad to have you on board. :) 

AJ

Welcome to BoB....you won't be leavin here...you'll be visitin regular....you'll see.

you know me as freehand but not anymore - I started a thread and bam - cannot access the site - must have been my comments about Kevin's 1930's black and white shoes that got me kicked or that they closed Roth's thread.

You had to be there - that was a take on comments from another member...

Dave I am so happy to receive your post, typing this blind, broke my damn cheats(glasses) loading feed, so I am squinting if the words don't make sense that's why,LOL

Good to see you here Cajun but whats with the winter cloths? I thought LA was supposed to be warm. I always figured a state that says "Sportsmans Paradise" on it's license plates was probably a good place to be.
Laissez les bons temps rouler!

Dave

You know how they talk about Blue Norther, couple weeks ago we were in the 80s, then came a blue Norther, down to 38, North wind blowing 15 to 20 mph, got up to let PMon make his logs and Brother BLUE NORTHER! LOL

Welcome from Southwestern Wisconsin! I've pipelined with many cajun/coonass people and have enjoyed my time with them. They love to mystify us with their language but the get if I can't understand you the first time you go home deal.
Branching out is a good thing I read and enjoy most of the pipe boards daily. There's some overlap but each has a style and place. :shock: 

Dave the reason.we are so hard to understand is we think.in French and talk in English and sometimes it comes out ass backwards.LOL I know you heard the one about the first time a Cajun went to the zoo,looking mystified he asked his hosts while looking at the animals Where's the recipes?