Hello from Arkansas

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

designwise1

Reaction score
My name is Gerald. I'm a member on a couple of cigar boards but mainly frequent the pipe sections. I smoke on average 1 cigar a year vs. at least one bowl a day. I also use nasal snuff occasionally and roll my own cigarettes (tubes) frequently. It's a smoke friendly, politically incorrect house. :)

I've had this site bookmarked for quite a while (even thought I was a member but couldn't find myself in the list anywhere) and stumble across it often when I Google tobacco-related questions.

Glad to be here!

Hey, Natch.
23 years of graphic design and printing but I'm unemployed right now. It's a new experience for me but at least it gives me more time for my hobbies. :lol:

Welcome to BoB!

I've spent several nights in Harrison. I used to take the kids canoeing down the Buffalo every summer. We would spend the night in Harrison and go on a one or two day trip out of Wild Bill's south of Harrison.

StatHaldol":6jqpzmht said:
Welcome to BoB!

I've spent several nights in Harrison. I used to take the kids canoeing down the Buffalo every summer. We would spend the night in Harrison and go on a one or two day trip out of Wild Bill's south of Harrison.
I work through Wild Bill's when I take groups up to the Buff. They also shuttle me up-river when I do solo trips in January (just about the only concession that's open off season). I remember when they got into rhea's, going to make a million raising those huge, South American birds. Turned out to be a bit of a scam, but when you live in the Ozarks, you do what ever you can to make a living.

Natch

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I hate to admit it but I've never floated the Buffalo. I have lived within 20 minutes of it most of my life. Spent a lot of time AT the river but not ON it. I've probably spent more time at the White River which is about 45 minutes away. Good trout fishing there.

Hello there. We used to live in Harrison. In fact we lived in Whitter, Harrison, Pruitt, Dogpatch, and then Little Rock. We once owned 160 acres up in the hills between Jasper and Deer. Probably my best life long friend has lived in Harrison since the mid 50's. You know of "Doc" Whitmore by any chance? He was a vet in Harrison for many years, and his son Mark still is.

In any case, greetings.