Hello from Calcutta India

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dipankar21

Reaction score
Hello Everybody !!

Thank you very much for allowing me to join your forum. I am Dipankar (Dave) from Calcutta, India. I am smoking pipes for quite some time.......since my student days in Europe. But I am not an expert in anything. I enjoy reading your posts and surely get wiser. Thanks a lot again. I am proud to be a member of this forum, truly.

Dipankar DasGupta

नमस्ते दीपांकर. बड़ौदा मंच में आपका स्वागत है. मेरा मानना है कि आप भारत से पहले सदस्य हैं. हम पाइप धूम्रपान पर अपने विचारों को सुनने के लिए तत्पर हैं.

Welcome, Dipankar, I believe you're our first member from the South Asia region? As a Commonwealth member, can you get all the English tobaccos? You'll see several of our members are from countries that tax tobacco heavily, Canada as an example. What does a 50g tin of any good tobacco cost in India.

Natch

Welcome friend. I work at Tata as a consultant down south in Quito. I really appreciate my indian colleagues. It would be quite interesting to read more from you.

Welcome from Canada Dipankar! Great to have a more worldly element on the boards.

PS -- feel free to post on the food board. :D Indian food is rapidly becoming one of the world's favorites, and quite a few BoB'ers are avid amateur chefs.

Welcome Dipankar!

Your beautiful country is on my list of places to visit before I die so, it will be nice to have you here. So nice to see that this is truly an international brotherhood!