Hello From Chicago!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PipaRiley

Reaction score
Hi! My name's Riley. I am a tobacconist at UpDown Cigar in Chicago, IL. I love looking for good deals and unique pipes, both new and used. I have a BBB Sitter, Billiard Meerschaum, Maestro de Paja Full Bent, and a Savinelli Rhodesian. I'm looking to make my next purchase a Ser Jacopo Canadian.

I have access to many pipes and run our new Ebay store {@updownchicago), where you will be able to find many pipes at discount prices. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I am excited to be a part of your forums!

Cheers!
-Riley-

I'll have to keep an eye on your ebay page. I too, am always looking for a deal.

Edit: I almost forgot the most important part - welcome aboard!

I'm glad to hear that Jefe & Milkman. You should definitely swing by the shop sometime if you're local. If you search for "updownchicago" on Ebay you should be able to find our page. If you wanted to see any of the pipes in person before bidding, you could swing by the shop and check them out. Since I'm new to the forum, I cannot post links yet, but after seven days i will post links to the ebay pages.

I always enjoy visiting UpDown. Unfortunately like here in Wisconsin Illinois smoking ban has eliminated Chicago as a 3+ times a year fun weekend away destination. Now its pretty much limited to the Pipe show in St Charles. Oh well, Hi to Diana.  :shock: 

A hearty welcome to the fold Riley from another chap of the British contingent...

Hello and Welcome to the forum from John in NJ.   :cheers: