Hello from Colorado

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JVickers43

Reaction score
Just thought I would stop and say hello. I got into pipes a few months ago and am still trying to learn as much as I possible can. Over the past few months my collection has grown substantially as I learn more and discover new things. It has not taken me long to grow my collection from 1 to about 8. All different shapes and sizes as I figure out what I like. I started doing restorations and refinishing of some older pipes as well as trying my had at carving my own pipe(which was an experience but fun none the less). I am starting to see how this can become more than a hobby, it's kinda an obsession. Anyway, hello to all.

Welcome to the forums! I hope you have fun reading & posting

"T"

Welcome, JV. Please share your experiences as you hone in on the tobaccos and pipes you'll like, others can learn and oldies can remissness our progression.

Natch

Welcome, from a fellow novice! You may well already be in the loop, but in the event you're anywhere near Denver, Edward's down in Englewood is the best tobacconist I've ever been in. There's another, although unaffiliated, Edward's in Fort Collins which is a very far cry from the Denver shop, in terms of sheer variety--like most B&Ms these days, the FoCO Edward's is far more of a cigar shop...the Englewood Edward's has the largest walk-in humidor I've ever been in, mind, but their pipe and pipe tobacco selection is every bit as impressive...Cheers!