Hello from Lviv, Ukraine

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oleg.Koval

Reaction score
My name is Oleg, a 36 years old.

I'm from Lviv, Ukraine and my hobby is a making a pipes  :study: 

Oleg, would love to see some of your pipes sir.

Welcome to the site, sir. We all look forward to having another artisan amongst the brothers. Please feel free to post pictures of the pipes you create, as we all enjoy the show.

Thank you. It's great to be a part of this family.

Also I created post in DIY with my pipes.

Welcome to BoB, Oleg ... it's good to have you with us ... we see a lot in the news here about Ukraine ... hope the current events there aren't having a negative impact on you and that they won't have going forward ...

SteveS":wp8xn84v said:
Welcome to BoB, Oleg ... it's good to have you with us ... we see a lot in the news here about Ukraine ... hope the current events there aren't having a negative impact on you and that they won't have going forward ...
Thank you.
Yes, current situation is very dangerous - we are on the brink of war with Russia.

Welcome to the BoB Oleg...stay safe over there in the Ukraine...crazy times. Hopefully a bowl full of baccy in one of your awesome pipes you made will give you a little relaxation and take your mind off of what is going on if only for a few minutes...

Welcome! This is a great community with a lot of awesome people. Enjoy your stay!

Thank's guys.

Couldn't drink with You a real whiskey, so can only attach this image for You and wish to drink a glass of whiskey (or more  :king: ) for youself and me  ;)  and smoke your favorite pipe with favorite tobacco

kt38nc4c5n2l.jpg