Hello from North Carolina

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonecoyote

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum and hope too also share my 47 years of pipe smoking and learn somethings new. I've been also making myself some briar pipes which smoke fabulous. I don't intend on selling them on this forum, that's not why I joined. Now being retired/disabled I now have much time to share and learn. Hopefully I will be part of this forum for many years.
:D :D :cheers: :cheers:

I set up my profile, how do I add my avatar picture? Appreciate your help. A pleasure meeting you. Nex I need too also learn how too post pictures. :?: :?:

I did locate add signature and avatar. I understand about the 30 day trial period. Have a great weekend.

Welcome to the BoB. It's always good to have a fellow Tarheel come on board. I hope you and your family were spared the destructive forces of Hurricane Mathew. I think you'll find this forum to have some of the finest pipe smokers on the planet as members. All are ready to answer any questions you may have and are eager to learn from your many years of experience. So make yourself at home and you might want to browse our archives for a better understanding of who we are and besides you'll find some of it rather entertaining as well as informative. :)

AJ

Hopefully I will be part of this forum for many years. Directly across the street from where I live all of the homes are less then 100 yards from the Neuse River. One of my neighbors across the street was actually canoeing and fishing in his backyard. Thankfully because of the incline in his backyard no water damage too his home. This builder used his brains when he developed those homes across from me. After 30 days I will be able too also post pictures. Have a wonderful weekend.

Welcome to the group, sir. We must talk at length sometime. We may have much to discuss! :D

It would be my pleasure to discuss tobacco and pipes with you. Even if you have questions on making your own knife, I can help. Have a great weekend.

welcome, fellow North Carolinian! I hope you enjoy your time here

"T"

I joined this forum nearly 3 years ago, posted 25 times and apparently forgot about it :shock: Terribly sorry, everyone. I heard Coyote was coming to this forum, I think there are a couple other people here I know as well, so I came back (how I remembered my password is beyond me).

Coyote, welcome to the forum I disappeared from! :) Happy smokes.

Great to see your back to stay! So far met a bunch of nice guys and none of the pipesmagazine BS from jealous members.

Thank you all for your warm welcomes and it's great too also bump into a few old friends. A great bunch of pipe smokers here in Brothers of Briar!! No nonsense or BS here, I will be staying here!! Now I must keep my eyes open for Dot and Ashdigger. Ash needs a BIG thank you from me!!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote":hfju4acb said:
 No nonsense or BS here
:roll: Oh, there's plenty of both, although we tend to keep them off of the main pipe/tobacco threads!

Thanks for the heads up DrT. Way to much of that going on in another pipe forum I use to belong to. I want too also stay clear of it!
Have a great Sunday and on this day, smoke your best blends :cheers:

Lonecoyote":og3e8x1b said:
So far met a bunch of nice guys and none of the pipesmagazine BS from jealous members.
LoL! I think you'll find all the pipe boards have their cliques and own brand of BS. :shock:

Quote: LoL! I think you'll find all the pipe boards have their cliques and own brand of BS. Shocked

Well, so far so good. I would like to be friends with ALL members within this forum but I'm not into cliques. Thanks for the heads up!!