Hello from Sweden!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ossian

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Ossian here, from the beautiful city of Stockholm! My love for the pipe came somewhat unexpected but completely natural, and now I've been a pipester for almost 2 years. But, unfortunately, I don't have an impressive grey beard as I've seen in some of your profile pics (I'm only 21!) but I try to carry the torch for the younger generation of pipesmokers here in the Stockholm area as best as I can!
When I first got into this, I was stunned of how much details and depth it were to pipe smoking. But as the pipe and tobacco range here in Sweden is painfully thin, I rely on the British online stores to get my Samuel Gawith which is my favourite tobacco as well as my favourite pipes, Peterson's. I also love McClelland's and the blend Tashkent from the great shop of L.J. Peretti, Boston!

I'm really happy to finally discovering this site, and I wish you all many happy and pleasurable pipesmoking moments!!!
:cheers:

/Ossian

Welcome Ossian,
You certainly don't need a grey beard, and there are many younger members here that enjoy the camaraderie of pipe smokers/collectors.
Looking forward to your visits here. Happy puffing.
Doc

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Some pics of my pipes and tobacco will be posted soon!

:D

Greetings from someone 3 times your age, who has never completely grown up. It was good to see the picture of you Pony cob in another thread.

Welcome Brother.

Don't worry, no long grey beard here either. Actually I look more like a young Buck Dharma (with short hair) - but i'm certainly not the guitarist he is (grin).

Please check in often.

Welcome!!! I think we were all 21 at one time or another. :lol:

Welcome to BoB! Don't worry about the beard part, I look like I'm 12 with a scraggly light beard so it can always be worse! :lol:

Welcome Ossian. And don't let my avatar fool you, I have neither an impressive gray beard nor can I tune a piano. Please join in our conversations as you can, we need more international input.

Natch

It's nice to see another young pipe smoker I'm the same age and I haven't really met anyone around here my age group that appreciates a good bowel.

Welcome, Friend! I, too, am a young pipe smoker at the age of 20 :D good to have more of us on here