Hello from the Puget Sound

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The store's name is Tobacco Patch. I went there yesterday and didn't find Carter Hall, but suffered my first attack of TAD, which I'll relate on another thread.

Thanks for the tip about the Kirsten Shop, NeroWolfe. The next time I'm in that area, I'll make a point of dropping by.

CarterHallJunkie":q31yc9sp said:
Nicholas: I completely feel you on the hard time you've had finding Carter Hall - getting harder to find all the time it seems.

Not a good sign for a junkie like me
It took visiting eight different shops, but I finally managed to acquire a package. The only package in the store, it turned out. I haven't opened it yet, but I expect to this weekend. I'm looking forward to finding out what this "soft luxury pouch" will be like. Of course, I'm even more looking forward to finding out what the tobacco is like.

Nicholas

"Soft Luxury Pouch" is code for bendable plastic :bball:

But I'm betting you will enjoy the luxury of this tobacco.

yep - I'm a junkie for it.

Let me know how it smokes for you!

Welcome to you from central Florida...I'm in about the same boat with my pipe stash - also along the same lines with my tobacco as well, I'm just a sucker for ordering new blends before I 've even DENTED the ones I have. Oh well - I could be doing worse things, that's for sure!

Hope you are having a good day!

Hello and thank you to all the new greeters!

CarterHallJunkie, I finally lit up some of your eponymous product. I talked about my experience on the What are you smoking? thread. The summary is, thanks for the recommendation! I'll be smoking more of that in the near future.