Hello

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choch

Reaction score
My name is Craig, I'm a pipe smoker in Cincinnati, Ohio. I've been smoking pipes on and off since 1983, and smoke English & Balkan blends almost exclusively. BOB looks like a great forum, filled with lots of great info and people. I look forward to meeting other members in the forums!

Cheers,

Craig

Welcome Craig from windy Wales. You've come to the right place here. Enjoy you stay! Duncan. :)

Hello and Welcome.
I'm new and looking forward to some good reading.
Enjoy your stay, John.

Welcome to Bob. Pull up a chair and light up.

By the way, you guys have the best chili in the world!! About every two or three weeks, I make some Cincinnati Chili for my wife and me. I know it's not like you'd get in Cincinnati, but it's not too bad if I must say so myself!

Enjoy!

Airborne":q2a3xycu said:
Welcome to Bob. Pull up a chair and light up.

By the way, you guys have the best chili in the world!! About every two or three weeks, I make some Cincinnati Chili for my wife and me. I know it's not like you'd get in Cincinnati, but it's not too bad if I must say so myself!

Enjoy!
John,

I usually make it at home too, it's healthier that way. We use very lean beef, turkey breast, or sometimes ground bison and make a big batch of it and freeze it. I've been raised on the stuff and have to have it at least monthly. I like it "5 Ways", with kidney beans and onions.

Hobie,

Here are a couple of pictures of my collectio, such as it is:

Pipes2.jpg

Pipes1.jpg

Cincy Chili with eggs for breakfast!! Food of the Gods!! Welcome, my friend!!!

Welcome Craig, you sure picked a great forum for the hobby of Pipes and Tobaccos. I love your pipe collection...post more pics :cheers:

Welcome, Craig. I enjoy your city for a week every June when I come to grade AP Exams. I quite enjoy the Fountain Park downtown, live music every night and all free.

Natch

Welcome Craig! You'll find tons of good folks and a very friendly atmosphere here!

Cheers!