hello

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IndySmoker

Reaction score
hello all. been smoking a pipe for about a year now, started so I could do something with my friends when they were cigar smoking then it really took off when I had to quit smoking cigarettes for my job.

You had to quit smoking cigs for your job!? Who do you work for, the Gestapo?

Welcome to BoB. Glad to have you on board.

Ocelot55":10v3rw66 said:

I work in a hospital, can't smoke on the way there or for the 8 1/2 hours while I'm there. They call it third hand smoke...

IndySmoker":al08lnt0 said:
Ocelot55":al08lnt0 said:

I work in a hospital, can't smoke on the way there or for the 8 1/2 hours while I'm there. They call it third hand smoke...
LOL!!! Too funny

Anyhow, welcome to the forum! It's great to have you here

IndySmoker":vukbtsft said:
Ocelot55":vukbtsft said:

Yeah, I read about that third hand smoke load of crap. Thing is, the research on second hand smoke is shaky enough. Pretty soon they'll be up in arms about fourth hand smoke.

Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll get plenty of support here

"T"

Ocelot55":vvk8ohp8 said:
IndySmoker":vvk8ohp8 said:
Ocelot55":vvk8ohp8 said:

Yeah, I read about that third hand smoke load of crap. Thing is, the research on second hand smoke is shaky enough. Pretty soon they'll be up in arms about fourth hand smoke.
I think I'm experiencing fourth hand smoke from reading this thread.
Oh, and welcome!

IndySmoker":c3oljuo0 said:
Ocelot55":c3oljuo0 said:

...and they say it with a straight face. :roll:
Be careful, I hear ya can get fifth hand smoke on BoB. :lol:
Welcome.

Ocelot55":5zvyxddg said:
Pretty soon they'll be up in arms about fourth hand smoke.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Thinking about smoking may cause instant death to anhy non-smokers you have, may, or will never come in contact with.

Welcome, Indy!

idbowman":wqj75s90 said:
Ocelot55":wqj75s90 said:
Pretty soon they'll be up in arms about fourth hand smoke.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Thinking about smoking may cause instant death to anhy non-smokers you have, may, or will never come in contact with.

Welcome, Indy!

This coud be true. I'm pretty sure I gain weight just by looking at doughnuts...

Welcome, Indy. My S.W.M.B.O. is a nurse and like your hospital, they all have gone smoke free. Hard for some of the workers, but think of the parents stressed out with a sick child and they can't smoke. Still, I can rationalize why a hospital, of all places, might go smoke free.

Natch