He's BacK!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Falconer

Reaction score
Piet take the podium!!! :cheers: My how we've missed you. Now Give us the scoop! (Yes, I saw you were online) 8) nothing gets by me brother Dutch! Got some ketchup to do I'm sure! We wait with anticipation.

Sorry BoB, he's gone already. Perhaps tomorrow. It's been a stressful week or so for him but he'll surface sooner or later. If he wants any more Kingfisher from me, he'll show. :twisted:

He better show, I've seen him lurking online as well, but after the sabatical he took he has loads of ketchup to do :shock: :bounce: :bounce: :shock:

he's like a ghost now. i caught a fleeting glimpse (i mean text) yesterday and then poof! up in smoke. or out to catch a smoke. or with some gal that was smokin'. something like that. come back piet! come back!

Hey all, I got a note from Piet this morning he's asked me to convey some of his news to you all.

His show was a total sell out by opening on Sunday. WOW! :cheers: :cheers: He was blessed and humbled by the interest and responses. 230 people at opening night.
He had all intentions of getting back on BbB and posting but the university as he said "dumped some crap on me."

He's Scheduled to fly out to a corner of the country called UMTATA and will be doing two days of lectures on visual literacy.
He'll be back home mid-next week and looks forward to getting back on the BoB.
Right now he's spending his time writing a study guide and prep lecture materials for the upcoming events.

No rest for the wicked talent!

That's what happens when you become famous :king: Awesome news about Piet's opening, really stoked for him and thanks for the update Valky :D

that's great news. congrats piet!!! couldn't happen to a better person.

I spoke to him on Monday evening. He's still crazy busy - he has to present an art seminar in another town starting Sunday. I'm hoping to see him on Friday afternoon for a bowl or two & catch up. I know the guy is aching for life to return to normal. But hey, the rich & famous...

Muddler":w4qc8re2 said:
I spoke to him on Monday evening. He's still crazy busy - he has to present an art seminar in another town starting Sunday. I'm hoping to see him on Friday afternoon for a bowl or two & catch up. I know the guy is aching for life to return to normal. But hey, the rich & famous...
give him our heartfelt congrats please. oh hell, just kiss him full on the mouth. tell him it's from the BoB! (i hope he believe you...)

bruins":vj1j4rzl said:
give him our heartfelt congrats please. oh hell, just kiss him full on the mouth. tell him it's from the BoB! (i hope he believe you...)
He might, but will my wife?!

Hello Boys!!!!!!
Who are all these people I don't know on the board???????? Dang!!!!!!
Good to see you all, WOW you all have been really busy here on BOB, it's gona take me 10 years to get up to speed again!!

In all seriousness, I am really flattered by the responses and well wishes from all of you. I have missed posting and in turn missed all of you here.
Thank you all.
I went dead a week before the Pretoria showing. My agent and I were working around the clock on PR and Promotion. It worked real well.
We were practically sold out at my preview on Saturday selling the last 4 out of 31 at opening night! I am flattered, humbled and honored by the support and response from the media and the public........ but more so by all of you!
The media machine is rolling and I did some press interviews for 2 local papers today.

I was on my way to hit BOB when on Monday morn my boss dropped a shit bomb on me by sending me away to do some lectures. The money is good tho but the prep has got me working through the nights here. (Valky has posted the details above)
I will be back in town on Wednesday next week and will hit the board as hard as I always do!!!!!
Hell this calls for a party!!!! any ideas??????
:geek: :suspect: :clown:

I saw Mudd swiftly on Sunday eve at my opening, I have been in contact with him. I have also been chatting to Valky and just had words with Bruins on Gmail chat!
I am glad to see you all in good spirits and value the "memorial posts" put up in my absence!!! :lol!: :lol!:

BTW, good on helping Beebiz with his writing BD............
Where the hell is Pete and VE???????????
Valky, you are now the new Post Whore as Frost would put it.........
Knocked around here briefly just to see what you are all up to and I am glad you are all well.

For interest, during my press interview with the Pretoria News today I got a mobile call from Xavier's school informing me that he took a bad fall and will need stitches in his head. We spent the afternoon at casualties at Willows Hospital near Mudd's house.
The dude took 4 stitches above his left eye and is slightly concussed but he is ok!..... phew .......talk about the joys of fatherhood and getting a scare!!!!!!! Boys will be boys!!!

Mudd, just saw the post on Andrew's ordeal........ wow man!! glad he is ok!!!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>So there you go Mudd, in answer to your recent mail...............
"Post please anything, just post"
........There you go!!!!

Sorry for being quiet gents!
And thanks again.......... see you all on Wednesday next week!!!!!

P>S> Valky, your'e a legend bro.........

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: as a matter of fact all of you are!!!!
Later!
In the mean time will one of you please send me BOB navigation co ordinates, I am lost!!!!!! so much going on here! WOW

geeze piet. i feel like i do right after the darklord (mr. pease) joins in with us for a chat. glad the boy is okay. probably inherited his father's thick skull!

bruins":cwav27rg said:
geeze piet. i feel like i do right after the darklord (mr. pease) joins in with us for a chat. glad the boy is okay. probably inherited his father's thick skull!
Ha ..... Bruins........ thanks man!!
This is just why I HAVE NOT BEEN POSTING. I knew If I put up a post I would get no work done around here you bugger!!!
Oh shit........ here we go man!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

don't worry about us. go have your fun. we'll still be here puffing our pipes when you get back!

bruins":rtymep18 said:
don't worry about us. go have your fun. we'll still be here puffing our pipes when you get back!
WTF, you call that fun man?????? Rather hang around here than prep study guides!!!!!

Hey Piet... Alive and well here.. Smoking the heck out of my pipes and learning about new blends.. I been keeping my eyes open for when you would catch up enough to drop a line or two.. So glad things went well I was wishing so.. Keep up the good work.. It will come back to you again and again.. Until then.. Wishing you and yours the best of heath and life.. Take care my friend...
Chuck..

DoverPipes":yc6l36bi said:
My only question is........Who is this Piet guy????? :p
Dover, you crack me up! :lol: You always have that look on your face every time you post.

Hey boys did you see it??? Peit says I'm a LEGEND!
the-legend-of-zorro-2005.jpg

But then he also said I was a post whore. :x ( I hope he's not refering to that fat girl on the "post' topic") :affraid: