He's BacK!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome back my man!! :cheers: :cheers: Nice to see you back on the board :D
I thought you had gifted all your pipes and baccy to us lucky buggers here on the BoB :santa: Leaving you pipeless with no more reason to post :p
Congrats again with the exhibition and "byt vas" :rabbit: See ya round my bro :cyclops:

My brother Piet,

I don't know why in the world you were so stressed out. Linda and I were praying and believing for a complete sellout and a grand slam success with your exhibition. Plus, all of the brothers here were pulling for you too. It was so "in the bag," that you couldn't have screwed it up if you'd tried!!!

WAY TO GO, MY BROTHER!!!!!!!!

Yep, you're right about BD's help with my writing. He's got the site up and running and I've got a couple of stories posted. I'll be making an announcement about it here on BoB very, very soon. But, I first feel I need to keep a promise to one of my brothers here. I won't go into details here. Just please know it's something I feel I need to take care of first!!

Man, I am sooooo sorry to hear about Xavier's mishap! But, I'm glad he is alright and not much worse for the wear!! As you already stated, boys will be boys!" You tell him that Santa said to try and be a bit more careful next time!!!

It was great to see you again!! I've missed you almost as much as I'd miss my right arm!!! Take care of yourself. And, don't work yourself to a total and complete frazzle!!! I'll catch you around the boards!

Robert

BD and Santa Rob!!
Howdy brothers!!
Yea, not out of the woods yet, Off this weekend to do some distance lectures but back on the board full time on Wed next week.
Thanks for your concerns and well wishes.
I feel the need to respond to this thread that leaves me humbled and speechless!
You guys are all great!!!!

Later!!!!!

Piet Binsbergen":9xo0fmdu said:
BD and Santa Rob!!
Howdy brothers!!
Yea, not out of the woods yet, Off this weekend to do some distance lectures but back on the board full time on Wed next week.
Thanks for your concerns and well wishes.
I feel the need to respond to this thread that leaves me humbled and speechless!
You guys are all great!!!!

Later!!!!!
i doubt we left you speechless!

Dang Bruins!!!!!!!! What are you smoking
?
?
?

Piet Binsbergen":jfx0x1o9 said:
?
?
?
it's that damned escudo you and valky like so much...leaves me loopy!

bruins":w0h3p9w5 said:
Piet Binsbergen":w0h3p9w5 said:
?
?
?
Bruins Check your email quick!!!!!

Piet Binsbergen":1dhhqo4m said:
bruins":1dhhqo4m said:
Piet Binsbergen":1dhhqo4m said:
?
?
?
Bruins Check your email quick!!!!!
Sounds like that Piet is up to something again!! :suspect:

This has the makings of some mystery.. I am hauling wood but taking the time to come in and check the computer while I fill another pipe full of baccy.. I must say its exciting to see you brothers at it.. :lol!:
Chuck..

velveteagle":9p016gcm said:
This has the makings of some mystery.. I am hauling wood but taking the time to come in and check the computer while I fill another pipe full of baccy.. I must say its exciting to see you brothers at it.. :lol!:
Chuck..
How much wood would a wood CHUCK chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood!!!!
Howdy VE good to see you brother!!

Piet Binsbergen":e3g6yrfm said:
Damn right I am Rob............. :lol!: :cheers:
See brother Piet... all you needed was to plug yourself back in to BoB... and, you got your batteries recharged!!!!

Chuck, just be careful and don't get too caught up in the moment. I'd hate to find out that you began hauling computers while you checked your pipe and stuffed your tobacco with some wood!!! :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

BD, I like your new avatar!! But, I didn't know who you were at first! :shock: It does look great! And, I love the pipe!!! ;) :cheers:

Robert

Not fair beebiz.. Should not confuse an old man.. :lol!: :lol!: Now I gotta take a break to figure out how the heck I can get the wood out of my pipe.. But I hear its good to have good wood once in a while.. Hey Piet back at ya Brother.. I will rest soon just a few more loads for today.. Then its major brew fest here.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Chuck..

bruins":6cogdtvj said:
Piet Binsbergen":6cogdtvj said:
?
?
?

Hang on loopy, loopy hang on!
the McCoys 1965
altered just a bit. :pirat:

Damn, Valky... I knew there was something I was forgetting to do! Sorry!! :oops: :oops: I'll get right on it!! (You know what I'm talking about)

Robert

beebiz":em2xaubk said:
BD, I like your new avatar!! But, I didn't know who you were at first! :shock: It does look great! And, I love the pipe!!! ;) :cheers:

Robert
Hey BB thanks! My daughter took it last night while we were sitting in the garden. Thought I might as well post a pic of me with Pipe in mouth

We can reignite this thread our long lost brother Piet has returned to the fold. Welcome back my man, you were really missed

bluedigital":8uk4ezr8 said:
We can reignite this thread our long lost brother Piet has returned to the fold. Welcome back my man, you were really missed
I certainly second the sentiment, BD!! I missed Piet like I wold miss my right arm!!!

WELCOME BACK, BROTHER PIET!!!

And, congratulations on all your triumphs!!!

Robert

Thanks guys!!!Good to be back boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let the games begin!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Sweet looking avatars there VE and BD!!
BTW, who are all these new dudes???????? spent half an hour welcoming all the new dudes ..... all hell has broken loose here while I was away!!!
Talk about holding the fort!!!!! :lol: