Hi Everyone from Milan, Italy

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys,

36 years old from Milan, Italy... On and off pipes for like 6 years now.

Mainly into Comune and EMs, not much into aromatics, but, I have to admit, never took the time to try them seriously...

Welcome from Southwestern Wisconsin USA. I dream of visiting Milan and Cantu sometime. I would love to do it in conjunction with Luca's party or the Italian GP but with my schedule it probably happen in the winter or early spring. :shock:

Good evening and welcome from one of the British contingent.

I've only been to Italy once I think. It was a climbing trip on the Dolomites. Jolly pretty it was too.

Hope you enjoy this little corner of the www.

Welcome to the BoB! I hope you enjoy your time here. Hard to believe it's been just over 40 years since I was in Milan! (School choir group that sang at the Vatican for a competition and also performed in various churches in Rome & Milan Cathedral)

"T"

Mind Machinist":uk2reocs said:
Hey guys,

36 years old from Milan, Italy... On and off pipes for like 6 years now.

Mainly into Comune and EMs, not much into aromatics, but, I have to admit, never took the time to try them seriously...
Funny, I was just thinking tonight while smoking a bowl if there was any place on earth I want to got to and it was Italy.
For the food, the women and the pipes...in that order. ;) Welcome sir.

Welcome, glad to have you. I honeymooned in Italy but didn't make it to Milan but had some good pipe sightings elsewhere. You can see it here,

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t30744-my-italian-honeymoon-pipe-tour-crazy-picture-heavy?highlight=honeymoon

Enjoy yourself here, John.