Hi from Portugal - Brurobas

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brurobas

Reaction score
Good afternoon to you all,

This is a bit embarrassing but i have posted on other topics before this one.

As it is said here in Portugal "Better Late than never", here is my presentation.

My name is Bruno Robalo, i am 36 years old and i am from Lisbon, Portugal.

I have two decoration stores in Portugal and a children's parties animation company. Pipe making is a hobby i am trying to evolve to something else.

I started smoking pipes on a more serious manner almost 2 years ago. When i was a little boy i remember contemplating my father's pipes and i can still remember "that" scent...

Hope i can contribute to this forum. I am sure i will learn A LOT!

Regards from sunny Portugal.

Bruno

Welcome, Bruno! It's never too late to introduce your self. I hope you continue to enjoy your time here

"T"

Welcome Bruno, my wife is also from Lisbon...how cool is that!! Hope to chat with you here on the forum.

PipeLeisure":6srcvfyt said:
Welcome Bruno, my wife is also from Lisbon...how cool is that!! Hope to chat with you here on the forum.
Really? That is so cool! Please feel free to chat with me anytime!

And thank you all for your kind welcome.

Welcome, Bruno. What tobaccos are available in Lisbon, and what does a 50g tin normally cost? We're always interested in what our Brothers around the world pay for their tobacco.

Natch

Natch":fpygolth said:
Welcome, Bruno. What tobaccos are available in Lisbon, and what does a 50g tin normally cost? We're always interested in what our Brothers around the world pay for their tobacco.

Natch
Thank you Natch!

We have specialized stores here in Lisbon that carry lots of tobacco such as:

Casa Havaneza
Sua Excelência

It depends on the blend but the tobacco here is more exensive than for example in Spain.

As an example i pay € 10.50 for 50g of Syrian Latakia.

Bruno,
Welcome to the forum. It's good to see someone "Kind of" near me. I am down here in Rota, Spain.
Again, welcome and enjoy!

Pat