Hi from South Africa

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlG

Reaction score
I'm normally not vey good at this type of thing, but here goes!
I'm Charl Goussard from Cape Town, sunny (and today, very windy!) South Africa. I've smoked a pipe on and off since '93 and finally threw the cigarettes away in 2000 and stayed with pipes.
Then the pipemaking bug bit me in 2007 and I've been addicted to the craft since then.
There seem to be a couple of familiar faces here, and I'm sure after a while it'll be a lot more!

Hello and welcome Charl..do post some pics of your creations if you are so inclined! We've a strong appreciation for individuals plying the craft here -abouts!!

Groetnis and welcome Charl!!

This is funny, and completely coincidental, but I am actually smoking a Goussard Canadian as I write this post!!

It's coming along nicely BTW, Charl!! :cheers:

Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time here; I look forward to seeing your pipes

"T"

DoverPipes":3ytm9j4x said:
Hey Charl!!!
Nice to see you over here!
Fellas, check out Charl's pipes when you get a chance.
He does some fantastic work!!!

http://goussardpipes.com/
Yes! Welcome, Charl! Nice to see you on this forum. Do check out his website. Charl makes some of the most fantastic pipes I've ever seen. Just beautiful! I've seen a lot of his work (on another forum and on his website) and he really is a true craftsman!

Glad you're here!