Hidey Ho! from Atlanta,GA

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beebiz":j452qhil said:
Big Dave's Deluxe":j452qhil said:
Thanks for the welcome, everyone.
I love looking ridiculous. So I thought this recent photo of me eating icecream cake would be a great way to make an acquaintance and show you all how intelligent and distinguished I can appear. I love this photo because it actually caught some of the cake in mid-fall from my mouth.
You, my new brother... are as disgusting as Valky is Old Geezer-ish!!!!
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Robert
Speak for yourself Oubaas!!!

Rabies at this stage might not be treatable. :cheers:

Welcome to the group. Keep coming back!

Buddy

Piet Binsbergen":oclktbjz said:
beebiz":oclktbjz said:
Big Dave's Deluxe":oclktbjz said:
I love looking ridiculous. So I thought this recent photo of me eating icecream cake would be a great way to make an acquaintance and show you all how intelligent and distinguished I can appear. I love this photo because it actually caught some of the cake in mid-fall from my mouth.

Robert
Blood Piet... I didn't call you an old geezer... that's what I called Valky!! :lol: :lol:

Robert

Big Dave's Deluxe":331ekw38 said:
I dunno. Still kinda creeps me out.

But hey, that can't be all bad.

:afro:

beebiz":nkxm3hl7 said:
Piet Binsbergen":nkxm3hl7 said:
beebiz":nkxm3hl7 said:
Big Dave's Deluxe":nkxm3hl7 said:

Robert
Blood Piet... I didn't call you an old geezer... that's what I called Valky!! :lol: :lol:

Robert
Referring to the word "Disgusting "here oubaas!!!! :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Welcome to a crazy fun place.. Nothing better than a good bowl of baccy after a bowl of ice cream.. Enjoy...
Chuck...