Hitting the 100 lbs. Milestone

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys take away the ' guilt' of having 6 pounds! I guess I don't have nearly the case of TAD that I thought I did. . . .

I'm totally in awe as I'm reading through this thread. I've never really kept more than 1 tin at a time until just recently when Ocelot gave me about 2 tins worth. I've got more tobacco now than I've ever owned, weighing in at about 3 small tins. I had never even considered owning a "cellar". reading through this makes me want to start collecting.

Hater":4o4hmtr2 said:
what does 100 lbs look like?
Thought I'd let you see. Multiply this 1# can of Royal Blend x100 :twisted:

home_tobacco-ro_081.jpg
home_tobacco-ro_081.jpg
home_tobacco-ro_081.jpg
home_tobacco-ro_081.jpg
home_tobacco-ro_081.jpg

Growley":zkx3wcx4 said:
I'm totally in awe as I'm reading through this thread. I've never really kept more than 1 tin at a time until just recently when Ocelot gave me about 2 tins worth. I've got more tobacco now than I've ever owned, weighing in at about 3 small tins. I had never even considered owning a "cellar". reading through this makes me want to start collecting.
What are ya gonna do if they ban Internet sales?
Could happen at any time. They also want to
equalize the tax on pipe tobacco and roll-your-own,
at least doubling the price of pipe tobacco.
Stock up while you still can.
I could get by if I never bought another ounce.

Damn, you guys across the pond have got it made with how cheap pipe baccy is over there just now, we don't have any places like 4noggins or pipes & Cigars where they sell Bulk baccy dirt cheap. On top of that we are taxed to the hilt so it's all almost too expensive to buy in individual tins to begin with, if we buy a lb of any given baccy here it's pretty much the same price as breaking it down to its 2oz constituent parts. Building a cellar in the UK is damn near impossible, I can but dream I guess, I'm pleased for you chaps & Ladies across the pond but to be truthful I am also more than a little envious, you're very lucky in respect to availability and cost.

Kirk Fitzgerald":qtfm41un said:
Damn, you guys across the pond have got it made with how cheap pipe baccy is over there just now, we don't have any places like 4noggins or pipes & Cigars where they sell Bulk baccy dirt cheap. On top of that we are taxed to the hilt so it's all almost too expensive to buy in individual tins to begin with, if we buy a lb of any given baccy here it's pretty much the same price as breaking it down to its 2oz constituent parts. Building a cellar in the UK is damn near impossible, I can but dream I guess, I'm pleased for you chaps & Ladies across the pond but to be truthful I am also more than a little envious, you're very lucky in respect to availability and cost.
Not to mention what you pay for cigars on your quaint little island. :lol!: