Hoping for the Youngest Member Position

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thefoolish

Reaction score
Hello, Brothers (and sisters....maybe...),

I am a Junior at Washington University in St. Louis with a Religious Studies / English / Pre-Law focus. I've been active on other pipe forums and just found out about this one. So, hello all! Glad to be here!

Cheers,
thefoolish Ethan

You very well be the youngest here but we do not discriminate because of age. We embrace all brothers of the briar. So, Welcome aboard Ethan. We're glad to have you with us.

Welcome! I believe there are a couple of 18 or 19 year olds around here. Us young'ns are well represented :D

Pictures, eh? Here ya go!

ras07a.jpg

Rubens Rhodesian I

rubens1.jpg

Rubens Rhodesian II

Rubens Rhodesian II #2, unpictures

R_19_g.gif

Radice Rhodesian

bk249a-800x600.jpg

Becker Morta Rhodesian

ad1363.jpg

Dunhill Saddle Bit (what Downey, Jr. smoked in the new Sherlock)

wcs.jpg

Peterson Writer's Collection

These are my babies that I have pictures of!

Welcome and thanks for all the pics....what a great start at such a young age. Take the advice of an old fool,.....don't sell your pipes.

hobie1dog":vbqj33bq said:
Take the advice of an old fool,.....don't sell your pipes.
Old fool? Your advice makes you sound quite wise! I have no intention of selling them, for they bring more enjoyment than almost anything!

Thanks for posting. The Dunhills are very nice! I'm still new to the idea of collecting pipes, but I think they're just works of art!

Nice stuff. Have fun and enjoy.

Welcome, from a fellow theological student! Those are some really pretty pipes. It seems like you have a thing for bulldogs/rhodesians--I think they are my favorite shape, too.

Thomas Tkach":yctt9h38 said:
Welcome, from a fellow theological student! Those are some really pretty pipes. It seems like you have a thing for bulldogs/rhodesians--I think they are my favorite shape, too.
Huzzah! Another theological gentleman. Any time you need someone to have a discussion / debate with, I'm your man! :D

Yes, I love me some Rhodesians. It's actually thanks to that smooth Rubens Rhodesian that I started loving the shape. Now it's specifically Italian Rhodesians. Quite a fun area!

I'm a rhodesian/bulldog guy myself and enjoyed the pics of your collection.

Welcome, Ethan. I also attend a university (not too far from yours) but oddly enough, they actually pay me (albeit it poorly) to be there! Love the Missouri Botanical Gardens in your city.

Natch

Good to see fresh minds here.. Great collection of smokers.. So I give you a big hello and welcome... :cheers: