How many bowls {pipe Tobacco} do you get to Enjoy per week?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I do not have that much opportunity, mostly in the evening – only about 4 bowls a week.
I savour each single one of them. :)

Anders And":9g76gpyc said:
Since I do not have that much opportunity, mostly in the evening – only about 4 bowls a week.
I savour each single one of them. :)
Dang bro, well done you will live longer, I do more than 4 a day!

I'm guessing 8-10 a day. I work from home & pretty much always have a pipe in my mouth.

Being retired I smoke a pipe or cigar all day. I smoke at least 5 bowls every day sometimes 1 or 2 more so I guess about 35 to 45.

I must be a busy smoker.. 40 times a week would be me. I don't inhale.. I may slow down but its all been so wonderful smoking these new blends.. Can't wait to order some others to try out. :shock:
Chuck

I don't count, but pretty much smoke all day when not at work. Guessing 42 or so a week.

id say 7-10 a week
at least 1 full bowl at night (which im doing now)
sometimes Ill get an extra bowl in, when im doing some yardwork, or outside with the kids.

8 to 12 for me generally. I'll take breaks up to a week or so from time to time for no apparent reason.

Probably 21 bowls a week right now, just go back into smoking a pipe recently, can anyone reply to how full you fill your bowl, packed half full or more or is there a different way to load the pipe. Novice here, sorry. Please help.

I get only one per day during the week (after supper). On weekends I try to get 3 a day. Depending on the weather of course. I'm strickly an outside smoker so winter months are too ong and greatly despised.

On workdays I will get one bowl per day usually, sometimes two. On days off, I'd say 3 or so per day. I'm gonna go with 10-15 per week on average

A question for my brothers......How many bowls???? How many bowls does a large oom paul vs. a typical billiard count for in the calculation? If you cheat (and I'll never admit to what I do) and throw some more tobacco on top of a great bowl tamped down as far as you can go....how does that bowl count? What really are the "bowl rules"? Does a bowl in your dreams, over night count?

You kind of have a point Marty. I rarely am able to finish a bowl all in one sitting myself. I'll put it down and come back a while later. One bowl, two smokes. If I add a little to the top I might even make it to a third smoke if I have to put that one down. One bowl but I've spanned perhaps 6 hours in finishing it. Do that same process 3 times, and I'm a 3 bowl a day smoker!! LOL.

I smoke approx. 1 lb per month. However many bowls that works out to is relative. :lol!:

I smoke one bowl a day. I'm smoking one as I type this. :D
So I guess that means 7 per week.

Average, 20 bowls a week. We are entering the sub zero season so it'll increase to 30 bowls a week.

lordnoble":b4er0d1z said:
How many bowls do I get to enjoy per week? Not nearly enough...

-Jason
^^ This...:) Usually 10-15 a week maybe...also depends on if I'm in a cigar mood.