How many bowls {pipe Tobacco} do you get to Enjoy per week?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PegLegEd

Reaction score
How many bowls of Pipe tobacco do You consume per week?
Just want to know whether I'm trying to overdo a good thing!
I average about 26 per week.

I would probably estimate that I smoke between 15-20 bowls a week. It usually works out that I have one in the morning and one in the evening, but then there are other days when I will smoke an extra pipe somewhere in between when the mood strikes me. Of course, the number rises when I am camping or taking a road trip, as there is nothing better than a pipe when enjoying the great outdoors!

-Scott

Ummmm..... Let's see. On average I smoke 5 bowls a day so 35 bowls a week give or take.....

I must be a lightweight but I only have the opportunity to enjoy 1 bowlful each evening most evenings and if that bowl is superb I will sometimes go for a second so about 7-10 per week :D

Usually 35-45 per week, when I go to the SHPC mtg's more! Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

About 10 or so...most days one bowlful, some days two, or I'll have one bowlful and a cigar...

Usually 1-2 per day, with the nice weather I have been doubling up in the evenings so somedays 3. Weekends not usually much different so 10-20 per week would be my average.

15 or so per week. And I enjoy every darn one of 'em. :cheers:

Probably 10-14 per week. But with warmer weather coming, that will surely increase!

Mike

This seems to be a constantly changing thing for me lol, but probably 15-25, might be increasing again though so who knows.. anywhere from 1-35 is most likely :tongue:

Hard for me to come up with an average as I only smoke outside and in decent weather. When conditions are good 1-3 when I'm working during the day; 3-5 when not working. On weekends, 5+ especially if I'm doing yardwork or just enjoying the patio. FTRPLT

Between 12 & 15 per week. Usually two a day and perhaps an extra one on the weekend. But most weeks there is a rushed day or two and I miss a morning bowl. Don't know that my mouth could handle more. If I do 3 or 4 on a Saturday and again on Sunday, it becomes a bit sore for a day or two.

Natch