How many pipes do you smoke a day/week?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benmarcum

Reaction score
i find that with my crazy life i can get in a couple of pipes a week. I was having a conversation with my uncle who use to smoke a pipe and he said that he use to smoke 3 or 4 a day...so it got me to wondering about the rest of you...

5-7 on average, per day, Ken :tongue: :rendeer:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :santa:

It depends on work and time available. When work gets intense, maybe 1-2 a day. I made this week a smoking holiday, that's what I call when I stay home and smoke all day.

This is my 4th one today, and yesterday it was probably around 10. Woke up at 7 am smoked til noon. Had lunch, then smoked til 3. Then smoked in the eveining.

Ive had 3 cigars this weekend too. I imagine the next two weeks will be hectic, so I decided to relax.

I would say about 2 - 3 a week. That will probably increase once I buy a small space heater for the garage. I'm not allowed to smoke inside the house.

I generally smoke between 5-10 bowls per day, it varies with how busy I am, I supplement this with a tin of Fresh Cope :lol:

2-4 per day. If I get in some new stuff say on a friday and have a few drinks though lol well its a smoking frenzy then :) :cat:

i am looking forward to the days of a couple bowls a day...to much tongue bite in my world. maybe it is time to switch baccy...

Usually it's two bowls a day, morning before work and evening after. Occasionally I miss a bowl or two if busy, so it probably averages out to 12 a week or so. Sometimes I wish I had more opportunity and time smoke a bit more, but then would I enjoy each bowl as much as I do my two each day?

Natch

2-3 per week in cold weather; daily (7-10 per week) in warm.

Not so much an indoor smoking prohibition (which has just ended; three cheers for my Man Room) as it is the academic schedule.

My annual monthlong headcold is hurting the average right now, of course.