I absolutely love my new pipe!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you owe Jerry about 80 hours worth of handyman/yard work at the minimum. :lol:

Better pay it forward, Fred. Way forward. Just sayin'. 8)

Indeed.
vil2_pipe.gif
We should gather some good movies together to lend to Jerry so he and his wife can watch some movies and enjoy the new blu ray player I got him. I'm also giving him access to netflix, and will soon be helping him with house repairs and lawn work.

And I gots me a new couch, so the movie night this weekend with james will be a whole lot more comfortable for the guests, the old couch sucked ass. You still down for joining?

I don't know.

Maybe after Jerry calls me because his yard looks like a national park by your hands. :twisted:

The Purple Gorilla":6rnmly7d said:
lets see if this makes sense: :scratch: :suspect: :shock: :x :suspect: :cheers: :fpalm:
Bowser_by_CaptainEllipsis.gif

vil2_pipe.gif
Darn, you really need to watch what you say, guy. And, I wouldn't sign something like that at the end as you did.

JKenP":yfu3n6gi said:
The Purple Gorilla":yfu3n6gi said:
lets see if this makes sense: :scratch: :suspect: :shock: :x :suspect: :cheers: :fpalm:
Bowser_by_CaptainEllipsis.gif

vil2_pipe.gif
Darn, you really need to watch what you say, guy. And, I wouldn't sign something like that at the end as you did.

how about this:
cigar.gif
thumbsu.gif
fpc.gif
goodjob.gif
lolo.jpg
troll.png