I didn’t catch where you were from….

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UkuleleDude67

Reaction score
As you get more accustomed with our little world here, I have come to realize that I know where new people are coming from but not where the more seasoned members are located.

We can use this as a resource moving forward.

Well as most of you know, I'm from England, born and bred in Londons EastEnd. Although I moved out of London about 40 years ago, and now live in a tiny village in Buckinghamshire.
Having spent all my working life in the British Army, I have either lived or worked in most countries of the world.
But England was, and always has been my hearts home.

Another mongrel here. Grew up in the deep south, after my time in the military, and college, spent 20+ years in the midwest. Then moved to the southwest. Spent 20 years back and forth between Arizona and SoCal. Finally settled in Arizona high country. This is definitely cowboy country. Lots of ranches. Being in aviation traveled around the world quite a bit. No plans to go anywhere else, lol.

Grew up in North Carolina. 25 years in the USAF; 11 active duty, 14 Reserves. All on flying status. Also worked/flew for the FAA; retiring in 2008. Spend part of my time in Oklahoma City, OK; the other in Raleigh, NC (it's a long story best not told!!). Been smoking a pipe for 60 years this September!!!! FWIW, FTRPLT

First 20+ years, Wisconsin and "da UP hey", bounced around with teaching jobs, landed a tenure track in central Arkansas and have stayed here the past 35 years. We're moving to eastern Virginia soon to be near family.