I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Growley

Reaction score
This community never ceases to amaze me. I was hanging out in my garage this afternoon with some good friends. I put a buffet of tobaccos out for everyone to peruse through that took up most of the table. I was actually telling these guys how generous BOB'ers are, and was pointing out multiple "samples" that have been given to me over the years from you guys.

During our conversation, the post lady came up with multiple packages. I met her halfway and set them aside thinking that they were pipe tools and supplies or something.

Two of them totally blew up when I opened them! I mean, you guys kill me  :D  My Dad, always told me to "look people in the eye", "speak when spoken to" and "thank people when they give you stuff!!!" I have no idea who gave me these packages and I'd love to thank you for the wonderful selection. But if secrecy is your thing, just know that I'm am truly grateful!!!

So here's what I got:

1x Peterson University Flake
1x Solani Aged Burley Flake
1x Peterson Perfect Plug
2x Squadron Leader
2x "Leaf" cigars by Oscar (these are very cool. They come wrapped in a extra tobacco leaf from which you remove the cigar before smoking)
2 oz Rattray's Reserve
And possible one of the coolest tampers I've ever seen.

Here's a pic. Thanks again so much!

photo_10.jpg

I am always telling my friends how great this place is. I am always blown away by these posts! Congrats!!

Can't think of a more deserving person Brian.  ;) 

That's wonderful, enjoy that Solani there Brian, fantastic smoke isn't it, enjoy them all in rude good health.  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 

Brian, you MORE than deserve that and MORE !! And you are correct about the tamper, I got one of those last year and it's my "go to" tamper when at home sitting smoking !! Enjoy bro !! :cheers: :cheers: 

A deserving target if ever there was one. Congrats, Brian. I too have one of those tampers; it's awesome.

Yes, a great haul! :face:

It was bound to hit one of our resident pipemakers eventually!

Sweet! Ha you deserve it brother , enjoy the baccy and keep cracking out those awesome pipes . :cheers:

Wow, the bombing that I thought happened yesterday was just a warning shot, a taste of the mayhem to come today....

The post lady showed up with a tractor trailer, a forklift and a team of boy scouts, just to deliver the mass amount of packages that hit my house today.  

I had heard rumors of destruction in such mass amounts, but one can only imagine it until it happens to them directly. I mean.... :affraid: I'm completely dumbfounded, bewildered, and touched all at the same time. You guys really hit me hard. I'll never need to buy tobacco again, in my entire life. My kid's kids will inherit what can't be consumed by generations of pipe smokers. It's just CRAZY!!!!

I could hardly fit it all in one pic, so I took several. Among the vast amounts of glorious tobacco, there was also, salmon jerky, tea, tampers, gourmet popcorn, pipes, chocolate, season salt, briar, wax, and pipe stands...just to name a few items.

....I'm going to need to rethink my tobacco storage.

You guys are amazing. Thank you so much, from the very bottom of my heart.

Sincerely,

Brian.

photo_11.jpg

photo_12.jpg

photo_13.jpg

photo_14.jpg

photo_15.jpg

Hooooeeeee Brian, that's one heck of a haul! A most deserving target for the May sortie. Congrats old chap!  :cheers: 

Congratulations Brian,
If you don't know what to do with all that tobacco you could always send out samples with every pipe you sell.
Alternatively (and my preferred option) gird your loins and get smoking  :lol!: 

Adam