I just survived my 5th heart attack!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harlock999":9vc89uxe said:
Scary new William...stay strong.
Richard Lloyd of Television...he's still around...
I love Television. :heart: My kind of scum, those guys. 8)

1richa10.jpg

I have seen this done with oxygen tanks. :bom:

wc, ain't it a bitch, just when you get a lifetime supply of Dark Plug, time catches up with ya! live long and prosper! i'll chant for you!

alfredo_buscatti":1fvtm1qh said:
wc, ain't it a bitch, just when you get a lifetime supply of Dark Plug, time catches up with ya! live long and prosper! i'll chant for you!
It sure is! Enjoyin hell out of that Dark Plug. Thanks.

William I'm glad you are ok - must (even with 4 preceding MI's) have been a scary event.

....and still enjoying the baccy - inspirational!

I hope you recover quickly.

Best wishes

Jers

HEY! So let us know how you're coming along. Any good progress or news! I'm praying for you brother!
Zach

GuitarMyFriend":c862s52m said:
HEY! So let us know how you're coming along. Any good progress or news! I'm praying for you brother!
Zach
Thanks for the prayers Zach. I'm just not shaking this one off like I did the rest. Time will tell.

williamcharles":okmmqzh1 said:
I'm just not shaking this one off like I did the rest. Time will tell.
Take it easy. Even cats sometimes have to take a break between their nine lives. 8)

alfredo_buscatti":b418077u said:
Are you thinking of quitting?
No. I've already given up just about everything else. Take everything away from a man...he might as well be dead.

williamcharles":f73i3mvo said:
alfredo_buscatti":f73i3mvo said:
Are you thinking of quitting?
No. I've already given up just about everything else. Take everything away from a man...he might as well be dead.
Can't blame you there. Even at my youthful 33 I'm on a limited diet due to digestive issues, haven't had a proper drink in months, can't drink caffeine, so if the pipe has to go, I'm not sure what to do. :|