I know I sound dumb

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PAD = Pipe Acquisition Disorder

TAD = Tobacco Acquisition Disorder

At some point there was a thread going around with the popular acronyms but don't think it ever got stickied. Might be a good idea.

And not a dumb question. Someone once said the only dumb question is the one you don't ask. There's plenty of newbies that aren't familiar with the 'net jargon.

HTH (Hope This Helps)

Cheers,

RR

Thanks I think I have that but never knew what it was called or what to call it

arkansaspiper":fpxcrs13 said:
Well, if you're an avid piper like all of us here you're afflicted with them both at various times. No known cure!

;)

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":bmxj888s said:
Well, if you're an avid piper like all of us here you're afflicted with them both at various times. No known cure!
Usually the temporary cure is your wife beating you to the credit card statement after a pipe show or online binge. :shock:

Brewdude":x64326lh said:
arkansaspiper":x64326lh said:

;)

Cheers,

RR
I second that, no stupid questions!

And yes, no cure. It may go into remission for a while but it will always pop back up at some point. :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/x-rGhMQn9Ls" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

"There are no stupid questions--just stupid answers."   ~ Chuck Whippit, The Cretin Dialogues

Well, that's why I stay single! Don't have to explain my TAD or PAD acquisitions :lol!: :lol!:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!