I need proof

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkansaspiper

Reaction score
Can some one show me where it says pipe tobacco will no longer be s9ld in any form after 2018 what ever

I have been told that as of 2018 it will be legal to sell put but pipe tobacco will be illegal umm confused

Not naming names but it was a brother told me to get a stock up Cuz after 2018 it would not be sold and hard to get

If the mixture came to market after 2007 it may not be grandfathered in the FDA regulations.
Things are still up in the air but I'd stock up in the next couple of years if there is a post 2007 mixture you can't replace or live with out. :shock:

arkansaspiper":sfu0k84f said:
But they will always sell loose blending g tobbs
Probably, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it. IMO It's going to come down how they are going to interpret the regulations. Nobody knows what will happen. We don't know how tobacco vendors will handle samples at this weekends WCPS in Vegas will be handled.

Because most "pipe tobacco" that is sold is relabeled RYO cigarette tobacco to avoid taxes I don't see a lot of regulatory love coming and I fear tax parity to traditional cigarettes will be the next thing coming followed by a mail order ban. :shock:

:fpalm:

Read the FDA proposal, real slow, and the details may be more clear.

I'm just asking wiz getting info and asking what people really thing government can say anything and sure do anything they want but finding info from people is good as well

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t33846-cd-defying-fda-rules

Check this out as well. August was he cutoff for some of the new regs.

Breathe dude, breathe.

I just am pissed not frantic don't get the laws don't understand the bs pot but no tobacco what the French toast

That will never happen!!! Worse case scenario from the FDA is: only tobacco blends that were marketed in 2007 and prior can be sold after February of 2018. That's why I have been stressing my point: STOCK UP ON YOUR FAVORITE BLENDS NOW, especially those that will no longer available after February of 2018, but nothing is written in stone yet. One thing for sure though, after February of 2018 there will be no new tobacco releases like the ones we look forward to from C&D and GL Pease. No more annual Christmas Cheer!! Let's hope better heads prevail.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!