I smell a conspiracy

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George Kaplan

Reaction score
A few days ago Rob in MO said he had " a little something" to send me and asked for my address. Rob being Rob, I figured it was a dead bat or something so I humored the knucklehead and sat back to see what his moronic sense of humor would come up with.
A parcel arrives, not from MO but from NC.
Looks like AJ was using Rob as a Trojan horse. Yup. This bomb's from ajn, all right. Totally free of dead bats, too.
Here's what the old rascal snuck up on me with:

50g of Dunhill Royal Yacht
50g of Dunhill Durbar, which I've never tried
100g of McClelland 2015 Christmas Cheer, also never tried
And finally a very handsome quarter-bent billiard. I can't quite make out the stamping on it, but I believe it says "Hanseatic".

AJ, I don't know what I ever did to incur your wrath but please show me some mercy! You've got me on the ropes here!
Seriously friend, thank you so much.

:cheers: Super awesome.... unless you were looking forward to a dead bat!

Very sorry about the lack of pics. It's kinda a hassle to do that without a computer, but I'm working on it. This pipe is really quite interesting. The grain is a grey, black, and tan stripey number that I've never really seen before.

George Kaplan":1tn6ywbn said:
Very sorry about the lack of pics. It's kinda a hassle to do that without a computer, but I'm working on it. This pipe is really quite interesting. The grain is a grey, black, and tan stripey number that I've never really seen before.
I'm only playing George, very pleased you got a bit of happiness my friend. :)

Hanseatic? Like in the "Hanseatic League" a merchant guild sort of thing that organized and controlled the Baltic area of Northern Europe... Germany / Denmark, etc.? C. 1400 - 1800 AD.

That's three very , very nice blends and with the addition of the pipe, only proves how AJ is truly the definition of a BROTHER !! :twisted: :twisted:

Blackhorse":f231c4t0 said:
Hanseatic? Like in the "Hanseatic League" a merchant guild sort of thing that organized and controlled the Baltic area of Northern Europe... Germany / Denmark, etc.? C. 1400 - 1800 AD.
Yes, I guess. I looked for these Hanseatic pipes and found a listing with one of the big online vendors. They are made in Germany so I guess they are named for that likely. It follows, right?

I'm thinking AJ has a secret source within the Illuminati. Their best pipes are known only to select few.

AJ tells me the pipe is bog oak. Never seen one up close before; that's what threw me off.
Man, this Durbar smells intense! I've had the tin in my toolbox all day and I keep going over to sniff it. I can't wait to light this up.

Hey! don't sell short Dead Bats, there's a lot that you can do with them besides just having them for Supper.

Speaking of bats..........

Iffen you really want one George, I'll make sure I keep the next one I find in my house just for you - dead or otherwise!

images

Cheers,

RR (batman)

It was dead mouse, Rande. I stand corrected.
Could someone remind me, is bog oak the same as morta?