If you had to . . . .

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LordTemplar":ihwxj2fb said:
Anyone ready for a Swisher Sweet?   :x 
Ah, Swisher Sweets.
A fond memory of my childhood, we use to buy them at the liquor store before they made so many laws against age of smoking. I really sort of enjoyed them, White Owls on the other hand were just to cigarish for us. I reckon that's what one should expect when buying a cigar for under 15 cents though.  ;) 

Some of the Villiger cigars aren't half bad, or the Dutch Masters in a pinch. I can remember when I was in my late 20's and first getting into cigars, I would buy Te Amo sticks at a discount cigarette store and they were pretty good considering the price.

I used to smoke Te Amos.  They are good if purchased from a tobacconist.  I love the Figurados in Madura.

If I HAD to, it'd be Carter Hall.

But in reality, I'd probably smoke cigars more frequently than I do now and take a lot more snuff.

I love my 965 and FVF etc. but still smoke OTC's a couple of times per week. I like them in small bowls when their is little time for contemplative smoking. I would greatly miss my favorites if they went away but would not quit the pipe. My favorite OTC's are, in order:

Half and Half
PA
CH

I smoked Capt Black white for a year or two when I first started. I can't say it ever dissapointed me, I just moved on to more variety. I guess I could go back if I had to, but it would sure be boring.