Il Ceppo?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frogjunk

Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody has an opinion regarding these pipes. Thinking about picking one up. Thanks. Doug

I like them.
This one is in my regular rotation, and smokes cool and dry.
Don't let my poor taste in movies sway your judgement .

I owned one and have only good things to say about it. I had to liquidate it along with most of my collection last year.

il_ceppo_grade1_billiard_blast_1.jpg

Steve

I've owned a couple. This was long ago. They were well-crafted, average smokers. I'd own them again.

I have one, it's very well crafted, has a great blast and smokes very well. I would buy another.

Meh. They're ok, but they don't offer anything special, especially for a pipe in that price range. Not a brand that stands out...

They were all the rage back in the 80's as I recall. Haven't seen or heard much about 'em these days.

monbla256":eewrw973 said:
They were all the rage back in the 80's as I recall. Haven't seen or heard much about 'em these days.
I don't know about the 80's, but I bought a few during the 90's. Their prices were lower then, making them a fairly good deal. But the prices have increased since, placing the brand in a new category and, in my view, resulting in a loss of value. Increasing the price without bringing anything new to the table has weakened the brand and made it disappear from the radar for most.