I'm getting into Burleys, any suggestions?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PegLegEd":ealgtrtc said:
Old Joe Krantz
Ribbon and coarse cut burleys, perique and red virginia. Shades of brown with the characteristic mustiness of perique. That is what Tobacco Review say's.

If You ever need your tractor cranked this stuff will give you a very helping hand.
I don't know how to do a review on it so I'll just say it is very good very strong very well burning very delicious, I will continue to remember to keep in stock to smoke and I put 3- half pints and one quart jar in my small cellar. Gonna see how it ages. If it gets any better I might be able to I LOVE IT.
Ed
I think Bob Runowski hit the ball out of the park with this blend. It is easy to understand why OJK has a huge following. I have pretty well chosen this as a "change of pace" and go to blend in my cellar. I am sure Bob shared one time, I can't recall if it was in a thread or an article, that he tried to create a blend in honour of his father or perhaps grandfather. Whatever his inspiration, he's made a lot of people happy. :D

Slow Puffs Since I consider myself still a newbie to this marvelous and quite satisfying endeavor of Pipe smoking.
I appreciate your comment, it lets me know I may be on the right track to finding contentment in a smoke.