I'm Retiring

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations, Winslow, on your retirement. Looks like nice and homey place ya got there. Enjoy your new "happily ever after"!

Congrats Winslow, beautiful spot you picked out for yourself.

Congratulations on your upcoming retirement! My next door neighbor gave me some good advice before I retired but I thought he was joking. He told me to get everything done that needed to be done before I retired because there wouldn't be enough time to get it done afterwards. I'll pass it along to you so you can tell others..."I told you so!" :lol:

Jim

That's awesome! Here's to many years of enjoying your retirement.

Congratulations Winslow. I trust that you will find Dixie as welcoming and rewarding a place to call home as you could imagine. Your place looks somewhat similar to my own environment, I pray you find as much peace there as I find here!

Congratulations Winslow, best wishes on your retirement plan and happy puffing.
That's a beautiful house you got there hope you enjoy after all.

Congrats Winslow! That's a great lloking place you have there! :cheers:

Fantastic Winslow,
When you get situated I'll get your email and send over the finest Bass Jig ever made. You won't have time to light your pipe while your fishing. :lol!: :lol!:
Congrats and enjoy to the fullest.
Doc

Congrats Winslow, wishing you many wonderful smoke filled days.

Congratulations Winslow! That looks like an absolutely phenomenal place! I wish you many great years there!

Congratulation and enjoy your retirement! I am sure you have earned it!

Looks like a great place, and I have to admit I'm a little jealous. Of course, being a man of only 34 I've probably got quite a few more years before I can consider such a thing myself.

Happy paddling!

-Andrew

Hey Winslow, heres what you'll need for getting around the lake. Looks like you can just peddle around smoking and fishing.

*Sorry, babe not included.

I cant wait for the day when I get to only worry about what to make for breakfast and which lures Im going to try that day. :) Congrats are definatly in order. :cheers:

I won't believe I live there until we close on the house.I thought I'd have a small one
story house in a quiet place and that would have been O.K. But to be able to live in
such an area was beyond my dreams.There is abundant bass fishing there and I can
spend my dotage drowning worms and smoking pipes. 8)

Winslow :sunny:

Maybe you will learn the finer art of artificials (lures) and fly casting--not just drowning worms :lol:

The key is, ENJOY!!! :cheers:

Ol'Dawg":sozb6mny said:
Or if you prefer a more Redneck system----

Being a graduate of Auburn University, I find this pic to be based in reality and funny as heck