Inquiry: Anyone interested in DUNHILL or GH&Co for $3/oz+s/h

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas Tkach

Reaction score
Mods: if this is the wrong place feel free to move it!

Ennerdale, BB#2, Brown flake scented, Dark Flake (either way), Brown Boggie ($3.50/oz). Would you pay that + $3 s/h for these tobaccos? I have a friend who can order whole boxes for cheap, but I don't need that much. I thought if I spread the cheap around it might work out--sorta like a group buy, but without anyone having to commit to a really big order. I thought it might be a good way for people to try a few Lakeland blends on the cheap without much commitment.

Update: EMP, MM965, Nightcap, and Bosun Cut Plug, Dark Birdseye, and Kendal KY are available at this price. We need a few more oz of Brown Bogie to make the full box, too.

I'd go at least 4oz of each. If we need to push the number higher to make it worth the time and effort, it wouldn't be a problem to bump that up.

Right?

Got an artistic commission in Oregon this month and went Ape-poop crazy on blends from Oregon City and Clackamas, get home, and have been throwing myself into unbridled TAD. The Boss is going to freak out when she counts it all up.... Oh well, I don't get out much.......

Is half a grand too much to spend in a month on tobacco?

If not, let me know, I still have two days left....

Bob's choc flake, Rum Flake ($3.50), and Dark Plug U/S are also available. There is enough interest in BB#2 and Ennerdale, and nearly enough interest in Brown Bogie for me to grab that.

Dave_In_Philly":vfpxtdpe said:
If this is still going on, I would grab 4oz of Bob's Chocolate and 2oz of BB#2.
We're a go on Ennerdale and BB#2 (I think there's enough to go around), so I'll be PM everyone when its in hand. I've had a little interest in Brown Boggie and Now BCF, but not enough yet to get either one of those. If I receive further interest Ill move forward with them as well.

Thanks everyone!

If it helps get it where it needs to be, I could be talked into adding 4oz of BCF to my order.

So how much does a box weigh? (500g)?

I'd also consider 4 oz of BCF.

Yeah 500g. It looks like BCF might be a go. I'm waiting to here back from Ozark Wizard who has expressed interest but hasn't told me what he wants. There might not be enough BB#2 to go around, depending on his interest, unless I should grab another box of that. Also, Brown Boggie is borderline with some interest, but still not enough yet.

Also, if any of you getting BB#2 want some more variety, maybe instead of another box of that, we could do a box of Brown Flake scented, which seems similar in tobacco content with a different topping. Just let me know!

Thomas Tkach":70ip4y0n said:
Also, if any of you getting BB#2 want some more variety, maybe instead of another box of that, we could do a box of Brown Flake scented, which seems similar in tobacco content with a different topping. Just let me know!
Personally I am not a huge fan of the scent used on Brown Flake Scented. I much prefer the unscented variety. But between Brown Flake unscented and BB#2, I prefer the latter of the two.

The u/s is really good, but unavailable. BB#2 and Ennerdale are en route, and we've got enough BCF to grab if we can get some more interest in Brown Bogie.