Inquiry: Anyone interested in DUNHILL or GH&Co for $3/oz+s/h

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AND I just found out that I can get Nightcap, MM965, and EMP for the same price. Bosun Cut plug is also on the list. Does that bring anyone else on board?

I'd jump on Boson too (in addition to ~2oz BB#2 and ~4 oz of BCF if those happen.) 4oz would be ideal, but I'm flexible depending on how the number shake out.

We are now calling this done. I might try another in the future. Everyone will get what they asked for, and the rest I'll keep or sell in the trading post at the same price. If you're on the fence, grabbing another oz or two of another blend will help me out, since I cleaned out my PAD fund. But, I know everyone's budget is tight, so no pressure if you don't really want anything other than what you have already committed to.

BB#2 and Ennerdale are already here, so if you wanted only those two, I'll be PMing you with payment info. I'll PM the rest of you when the second batch gets here. Thanks guys!

img_0311.jpg

I'd said I was able to throw in for 4oz of the BCF if that helped...are you including that in the order and what you'll be sending out?

I'm not backing away from it or anything, I just wanted to make sure I knew what was included in my final order (either way is fine).

idbowman":efuyuxuc said:
I'd said I was able to throw in for 4oz of the BCF if that helped...are you including that in the order and what you'll be sending out?

I'm not backing away from it or anything, I just wanted to make sure I knew what was included in my final order (either way is fine).
Yeah, I got BCF.

Most stuff came in a second shipment, but D&B only ordered something from the first shipment. I may run nother one of these some time since there was so much interest.

So I have everyone's order packaged, but someone decided to show up to buy some of our furniture we posted on Craigslest just as I was going to the PO. I'll send it out Monday!

My 12 oz of delicious goodness arrived safe and sound this afternoon.

Thanks again for arranging this TT!

My pleasure. Dave should get his today, and everyone else should have theirs tomorrow, if estimated deliveries are right!

Got mine on Tuesday actually. Should have ordered more BB#2, almost gone already :cry:

Thanks again brother. Definitely keep me in mind if this happens again.

Dave_In_Philly":50ijove8 said:
Got mine on Tuesday actually. Should have ordered more BB#2, almost gone already :cry:

2oz in 2 days? Are...are you eating it, too?

Got mine today, never tried BCF before......

Looked pretty rough, smelled rough too. Put it in the pipe and realized I need to make a dedicated small puffer for this weed....

Very, very yummy...... It was a happy drive to deliver milk today.

Thanks so much for setting this up, and delivering!! Thanks!

Did I say thank you?

You guys are welcome! I hope everyone enjoys what they got. I have a move coming up, so I won't have time to do another for a while. I'm not sure I'll be able to source for the same price anyway, but we'll see.