Interesting Article Pipe Manufacturers and Outlook

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swede

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I like to search news for pipe related stuuf, so found this. It is interesting and to me surprising to see who is listed as key players in the study. Never heard ofvthe last 2.

Key manufactures/players profiled in the study are:​

• Missouri Meerschaum Company
  • S. M. Frank
  • Brigham Pipes
  • Kirsten
  • Scandinavian Tobacco
  • Nording Pipes
  • Peterson Pipes
  • Savinelli Pipes
  • Molina Pipe
  • Rattrays-Pipes
  • Vauen
  • Chacom Pipes
  • Butz Choquin
  • Tsuge Pipe
  • Bainian Hailiu
  • Wenzhou Zhongbang

https://ucreview.com/global-tobacco...o-2030-missouri-meerschaum-company-s-m-frank/

I have a hard time believing Kirsten has such a big share of the market, considering I went to their store in Seattle last summer, and the woman informed me they couldn't get lucite for their stems after covid. I had to buy a German Hanseatic from her.

I have a hard time believing Kirsten has such a big share of the market, considering I went to their store in Seattle last summer, and the woman informed me they couldn't get lucite for their stems after covid. I had to buy a German Hanseatic from her.
At first I also thought this might be a ranking. Maybe it is, but the list order is not clear to me. It covers international markets, so it would be interesting to know what country favors what producer. Like, could Vauen be tops in Germany. I've read the Germans like filtered pipes.

I wouldn't put too much stock into this, looks like a scam company that is charging $2,000+ for a "market report" that is really just a copy and pasted template they change the keywords in to cast a wide net. The preview on their website didn't even have all the keywords changed from the original and still says "iodine market" instead of "Tobacco pipe market" in a few places lol.

At only $2,000 for a "complete market analysis" they probably make a killing from all the coked-up WallStreet bros who buy every "market report" about silicone they come across whenever Kim Kardashian is trending on twitter.